Creative Lives talks 2023 – come and join us
Our Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries Creative Lives talks offer many examples of how creative professionals live, work and thrive in the arts and creative industries. You will gain an insight into the creative process and career routes through a series of talks from local and nationally-renowned practitioners at different career stages, many of whom are University of Sunderland alumni. You’ll hear from artists, designers, makers, photographers, curators, filmmakers, and much more.
These online talks are open to all students and staff in the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries, as well as other member of the university and the general public. There’s no need to book individual places, just come along on the day – Tuesdays at 4pm online.
- 31st January – Irini Papadimitriou
- 7th February – Karen Thompson
- 14th February – Di Mainstone
- 21st February – Mani Kambo
- 28th February – Iona Stock
- 7th March – Sunshine Bakery
- 14th March – Boredom Research – Vicky Isley and Paul Smith
- 28th March – Shelly Knotts
Please join us via this link – Click here to join the meeting.