Spotlight on resources: Euromonitor Passport
Passport is a global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.
It is a valuable and well respected source of information for your assignments, dissertations and research projects across a wide variety of Sunderland Business School modules.
You can search Passport for:
- Detailed analysis of consumer and industrial markets around the world across 781 cities, 210 countries, and 27 industries with historic data from 1997 and forecasts through 2020. Passport data is completely cross-country comparable.
- Industry analysis across fast moving consumer goods and services, including market performance, market size, company and brand shares and profiles of leading companies and brands
- Industrial makeup of the world’s largest economies, examining business to business economic influences and the forces behind strategy development, production and supply chains, economic modeling and forecasting, econometrics, data mining, scenario planning, urban economics and wealth distribution.
- Data and analysis on consumer lifestyles, population trends, and socioeconomic analysis for every country, lifestyle and consumer type down to the city level
- Timely commentary on factors influencing the global, regional and local business environment
- Surveys exploring consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviours.
Recently, Passport’s have introduced a new search functionality, based on your feedback, which will help you easily find the information you need.