Spotlight on new photography books
This week we are highlighting photography books that we have recently bought for the library:
- Golaz (2022) Cyanotype toning: using botanicals to tone blueprints naturally.
- Graham (2021) A1 – The Great North Road.
- MacDowall (2022) Art after Instagram: art spaces, audiences, aesthetics.
- Martinez (2022) Ethnographic experiments with artists, designers and boundary objects: exhibitions as a research method.
- Phipps (2020) Brutal north: post-war modernist architecture in the North of England.
- Soth (2022) A pound of pictures.