Making the most of your creative career
This blog post highlights some of our library resources on developing your creative career.
- Edwards (2013) Drawing on the right side of the brain
- Innes (2016) The interview book: how to prepare and perform at your best in any interview
- Kolk (2020) Entrepreneurship for the creative and cultural industries
- McCurdy, Lapin and Goodstein (2019) The artist entrepreneur: finding success in a new arts economy
- Scott, Banerjee and Demos (2021) The Routledge companion of contemporary art, visual culture and climate change
- Soles and Lawler (2020) Academic essay DG – How to plan, draft, write and revise