Suggest new books for Education
We asked you to Suggest a Book to add new material to our collection which would help your studies in Education.
Some of you asked for a particular title, whereas others have requested more book on general topics such as ‘Primary Education’ or ‘Classroom discipline’
As a result we’ve added these items to the collection:
- Baker, T., Evers, G. and Brock, R. (2017) Targeted Teaching Strategies for secondary teaching. London: SAGE Publications
- Barton, C. (2018) How I wish I’d taught maths: lessons learned from research, conversations with experts, and 12 years of mistakes. Melton, Woodbridge: John Catt Educational Ltd
- Bates, B. (2019) A quick guide to behaviour management. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Blatchford, R. (2019) Primary curriculum leader’s handbook. Melton, Woodbridge: John Catt Educational Ltd
- Getting started in your educational research. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Pub.
- Major, L. E. and Higgins, S. (2019) What Works? Research and evidence for successful teaching. London: Bloomsbury Education
- Savage, J. (2015) Lesson planning: key concepts and skills for teachers. Abingdon: Taylor & Francis Group
If you’ve not put forward a book title for us to buy before then you can do so today via our Suggest Books to Buy link on the library homepage.