Notes – 29th May
It has been another busy week in the office so it is time for another update.
Over the past week the team have been working on a number of projects, some of which have been carried over from the previous sprint. Here is a quick update on our progress:-
- Scott has continued developing the train timetable application that will display train arrival and departure information on the My Sunderland homepage. The initial application is almost ready and will be launched in the coming weeks.
- Phil has been doing further work on the new HR website design.
- Phil has also been styling the HR Workload Planner.
- Dan has been making further changes to the International Student Support websites.
- Dan has also been continuing work on a new form for Elite Athletes.
- Adil has been working on the assignment feedback forms in Web Services.