Notes – 27th February
Work we have ‘Done’ this week.
Only a few new features as the tasks in the current sprint are spread over a few weeks.
- Yet more forms created
- Fixed an issue with funnelback where newly created XML collections were being overwritten when a new index was submitted
- Helped the Students’ Union with some issues they had with students voting online in the SU elections
- Met with the Head of Finance to investigate solutions for live web chats
- The team created a new wordpress plugin to allow exiting standalone wordpress blogs/posts/users be imported into a multisite installations. The existing wordpress plugins didn’t quite do this as we needed (we may add it to the WP plugin site, no support though).
- Investigating how to deliver web content in Chinese via the CMS T4
- Search result pages are being re modeled
- Me area
- SSO with Abintegro
- Web team annual review report is continuing now up to page 34 (it’s a light read honest)
- The new HR website is nearly complete – just a few programming issues to take care of and the inevitable IE8 problems