Spotlight on photography resources
Come along to the library and explore our new photography resources:
- Glotfelty and Goin (2022) Peter Goin and the photography of environmental change: visual literacy and altered landscapes
- Lester, Martin and Smith-Rodden (2022) Visual ethics: a guide for photographers, journalists and media makers
- Misrach and Himes (2022) Richard Misrach: notations
- Rezaei and Saghazadeh (2022) Thinking: bioengineering of science and art
- Walsh (2022) Through the lens: the pandemic and Black Lives Matter
When you’ve looked at these browse the shelves to see what else we have in stock and also explore our resources on Library Search.