Get the most out of your library service: “Key resources” pages
Help to get the most out of your library service here at the University of Sunderland: Key Resources for your subject.
Key Resources pages are available for subjects taught at the University of Sunderland. They are subject support which includes links to key resources and tips for using them. You will find:
- Videos on how to use resources
- Quick-start guides and tips
- Links to resources themselves, such as databases with eBooks and Journals
- Specialist information about resources specific to your subject, such as drugs information, legal cases, lesson plans, business case studies, or art exhibition catalogues, depending on your subject
- A blog for each subject (this is a post in the blog!)
Access Key resources for your subject via the My Subject Resources button on the library homepage, or via direct links in your Canvas modules.
Top-tip: Add the Key resources page for your subject to your bookmarks!
If you want to move to view another subject go to the menu bar at the top of the page, hover of the subject you want and click “Key Resources”. Simples!