Come and explore these photography books!
Are you studying photography here at the university? Or are you interesting in learning more about this subject? Keep on this page and find out about some of the books we have in the library:
- Ang (2014) Photography: the definitive visual history
- Blight (2019) The image of whiteness: contemporary photography and racialization
- Carucci (2013) Digital SLR video and filmmaking for dummies
- Marien (2021) Photography: a cultural history
- Shah (2020) Photography in India: from archives to contemporary practice