More new books in for fashion!
Calling all fashion students – head on down to the library or get online to explore these fashion books now in the library.
Some titles are brand new to the library, some are ebooks where previously we only had print copies, and for some we have bought additional copies.
- Abling & DaCosta (2017) Fashion flats and technical drawing
- Coleridge (2012) The fashion conspiracy: a remarkable journey through the empires of fashion
- Hume (2020) Fashion and textile design with Photoshop and Illustrator: professional creative practice
- Janes (2021) Freak to chic: gay men in and out of fashion after Oscar Wilde
- Rissanen & McQuillan (2018) Zero waste fashion design
- Volonte (2021) Fat fashion: the thin ideal and the segregation of plus-size bodies