Explore these books newly arrived in the library
Are you keen to get reading for your course?
Have a look at these books that we’ve recently bought:
- Cochrane (2021) Ten: the stories behind the fashion classics
- Kapitan (2010) An introduction to art therapy research (ebook)
- Kidd (2012) Performing heritage: research, practice and innovation in museum theatre and live interpretation
- McMahan (2005) The films of Tim Burton: animating live action in contemporary Hollywood
- Sabin (1999) Punk rock: so what? The cultural legacy of punk (ebook)