Are you interested in infographics?
Explore this selection of our print books on infographics to inspire your studio and theoretical work.
- Fiell (2018) Graphic design sourcebook
- Gwilt (2019) Global perspectives on sustainable fashion
- Hellige, Antoniou, Klanten and Ehmann (2014) Visual families: graphic storytelling in design and illustration
- Landers (2014) Raw data: infographic designers’ sketchbooks
- McCandless (2013) Knowledge is beautiful
- Rogers (2014) Human body
- Sturm (2014) Geo-graphic Europe: the first infographic atlas
- Zhao and Yikum (2015) Visual storytelling: infographic design in news