New contemporary art books – now available to borrow!
Explore the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries, especially these which are focusing on contemporary art:
- Balsom (2013) Exhibiting cinema in contemporary art
- Fortnum and Chorpening (2020) A companion to contemporary drawing
- Godfrey (2020) The story of contemporary art
- Iskin (2017) Re-envisioning the contemporary art canon: perspectives in a global world
- Jennings (2015) Abstract video: the moving image in contemporary art
- Perry (2004) Themes in contemporary art
It’s time to get reading!