Calling all Animation students – new books in the library!
Explore the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries, especially these in animation:
- Austerlitz (2007) Money for nothing: a history of the music video from the Beatles to the White Stripes
- Beiman (2017) Prepare to board! Creating story and characters for animated features and shorts
- Chion (2019) Audio-vision: sound on screen
- Meyer (2016) After effects apprentice: real-world skills for the aspiring motion graphics (also bought for graphics)
- Sonnerschein (2001) Sound design: the expressive power of music, voices and sounds effects in cinema
- Stanchfield (2009) Drawn to life: 20 golden years of Disney master classes
- Whitaker (2021) Timing for animation
It’s time to start reading!