Are you interested in typography?
We have loads of books in the University Library on typography which are great for learning more and researching about the subject.
Here is just a small selection:
- Hughes (2019) Graphic design: learn it, do it
- Hunt (2020) Advanced typography: from knowledge to mastery
- Klevgaard (2020) The new typography in Scandinavia: modernist design and print culture
- Leonard (2020) Web and digital for graphic designers
- Omagari (2019) Arcade game typography: the art of pixel type
- Raizman (2021) Reading graphic design history: image, text and context
Have a read to learn more and then put it into practice in your studio work!