Research in Dance Education – latest issues now out
Calling all dance and performing arts students and staff!
Here at Sunderland University Library we have access to ‘Research in Dance Education’ from 2000 to up to the present day. This journal aims to inform and stimulate lively and critical debate, and promote the development of high quality research and practice in dance education. It is relevant to dance academics, teachers and learners.
All you need are your university login details and away you go! You can search it direct, or alternatively when you are using Library Search articles from this journal will appear in your results list if they match your search criteria.
Recently published articles include:
- Social interaction and group work in corporal expression activities
- The challenges of providing a quality certificated dance education within secondary schools
- An exploration of heart rate and perceived exertion differences between class and competition in freestyle-disco dance
- Fostering somatic movement literacy with young children
- Growth, maturation and overuse injuries in dance and aesthetic sports
- Young, talented dancers in contemporary dance training