British Journal of Photography – highlighting recent issues
This week we are featuring a key journal in photography – the British Journal of Photography. Journals are an excellent source of research material as they are where you’ll find recently published research and thoughts.
You can consult this publication when you’re at the Murray Library. It is shelved with the other art and design print journals on the Upper Level at 770/BRI.
Recent articles include:
- Portrait of humanity 2021: the shortlist
- A photographer navigates the loss of a loved one through his images
- On location: a photographer’s guide to Athens
- I want to share the different ways to be a black or African person
- Ukraine through the lenses of its contemporary women photographers