Explore the latest ebooks we’ve bought for art subjects
Check out the latest art ebooks to arrive in the library:
- Bewer (2019) Explicit material: inquiries on the intersection of curatorial and conservation cultures
- Houser (2020) Infowhelm: environmental art and literature in an age of data
- Kaczynski (2020) Who am I? The story of a London art studio for asylum seekers and refugees
- Leven (2020) Art and activism in the age of systemic crisis: aesthetic resilience
- Sliwinska (2020) Feminist visual activism and the body
- Wisniewski (2020) The art of looking at art
You can also have a look at all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!