Check out these new ebooks in animation and fashion
Check out the latest ebooks in fashion and animation to arrive in the library:
- Bashara (2019) Cartoon vision: UPA animation and postwar aesthetics
- Dillon (2018) The fundamentals of fashion management
- Ewing (1992) History of twentieth century fashion
- Haynes (2016) The art of Kubo and the two strings
- Moore (2021) Fashion promotion: building a brand through marketing and communication
- Ryding (2018) Sustainability in fashion: a cradle to upcycle approach
- Selby (2013) Animation
You can also have a look at all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!