Explore these new design ebooks
Check out the latest design ebooks to arrive in the library:
- Davis (2012) Graphic design theory
- Fuad-Luke (2009) Design activism: beautiful strangeness for a sustainable world
- Golden (2017) Serials to graphic novels: the evolution of the Victorian illustrated book
- Lees-Maffei (2019) Reading graphic design in cultural context
- Piehl (2020) Graphic design in museum exhibitions: display, identity and narrative
You can also have a look at all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!