New ebooks in fashion – get started reading!
Calling all fashion students – log on and explore the latest ebooks to arrive in the library:
- Barnard (2020) Fashion theory: a reader
- Covolo (2020) Fashion theology
- Ferrero (2020) Staging fashion: the fashion show and its spaces
- Mensitieri (2020) The most beautiful job in the world
- Mitterfellner (2019) Fashion marketing and communication: theory and practice across the fashion industry
- Payne (2021) Designing fashion’s future: present practice and tactics for sustainable change
- Reilly (2020) Introducing fashion theory: from androgyny to zeitgeist
- Szkutnicka (2010) Technical drawing for fashion
You can also have a look at all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!