New ebooks in photography and the moving image
Calling all photography students – log on and explore the latest photography ebooks to arrive in the library:
- Burbridge (2020) Photography after capitalism
- Curtis (2007) A history of artists’ film and video in Britain
- Durcan (2020) Memory and intermediality in artists’ moving image
- Hall (2020) The camera as actor: photography and the embodiment of technology
- McPhee (2020) Chrysotype: a contemporary guide to photographic printing in gold
- Torre (2020) An ethico-phenomology of digital art practices
You can also have a look at all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!