Music and performing arts ebooks – new titles now in!
Check out all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries, and in particular these new books in music and performing arts:
- Basinger (2019) The musical
- Houseman (2002) Finding your voice: a step-by-step guide for actors
- Luckett (2017) Black acting methods: critical approaches
- McCallion (1998) The voice book: for actors, public speakers and everyone who wants to make the most of their voice
- McClelland (2020) The Cambridge companion to rhythm
- Paramana (2020) Art and dance in dialogue: body, space and object
- Spinks (2020) Sound art and music: philosophy, composition and performance
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!