Fashion ebooks now available to read
Check out the latest fashion ebooks to arrive in the library:
- Breward (2019) Styling Shanghai
- Cottenden (2019) Men’s tailoring: bespoke, theatrical and historical tailoring 1830-1950
- Eastoe (2008) Fabulous frocks
- Gachet (2020) Anatomy of style
- Marshall (2019) Magazines and the making of mass culture in Japan
- Obbard (2020) Ethical glamour and fashion: styling persona brands
- Riello (2019) Dressing global bodies: the political power of dress in world history
- Worth (2020) Fashion and class
You can also have a look at all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!