More ebooks for you to read
Check out all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
Many of these are ebooks in arts, design and performing arts which you can start reading right now!
- Amos, J. (2020) Stitching the self: identity and the needle arts
- Barz, G. (2019) Queering the field: sounding out ethnomusicology
- Boylan, A. (2020) Ellen Emmet Rand: gender, art and business
- Dodds, S. (2019) The Bloomsbury companion to dance studies
- Fleming, C. (2020) Michael Chekhov technique in the twenty-first century: new pathways
- Hughes, D. (2016) The new music industires: disruption and discovery
- Jagoda, P. (2020) Experimental games
- Kawamura, Y. (2012) Fashioning Japanese subcubcultures
- Kramer, P. (1999) Screen acting
- Monden, M. (2015) Japanese fashion cultures: dress and gender in contemporary Japan
- Ritchey, M. (2019) Composing capital: classical music in the neoliberal era
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!