Explore our newest art ebooks
Check out all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
Many of these are ebooks in art subjects which you can start reading right now!
- Ansdell, G. (2001) Beginning research in the arts therapies: practical guide
- Davis, B. (2015) Mindful art therapy: a foundation for practice
- Dhabi, L. (2020) Worlds in a museum: exploring contemporary museology
- Farrant (2014) A guide to research ethics for art therapists and arts and health practitioners
- Farrelly-Hansen (2001) Spirituality and art therapy: living the connection
- Garner (2016) Digital art therapy: material, methods and applications
- Holt, N. (2020) Andras Szanto: the future of the museum – 28 dialogues
- Siegel, J. (2020) Material inspirations – the interests of the art object in the nineteenth century and after
- White (2002) Printmaking as therapy: framework for therapy
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!