New ebooks featured this week
Check out all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
Many of these are in arts, design and performing arts – here are ebooks you can start reading right now!
- Bernstein, R. (2020) Engaging art: essays and interviews from around the globe
- Boehnert, J. (2018) Design, ecology, politics: towards the ecocene
- Contadini, A. (2010) Arab painting: text and image in illustrated Arabic manuscripts
- Flayling, C. (2011) On craftsmanship: towards a new Bauhaus
- Fox, A. (2015) Inclusive arts practice and research: a critical manifesto
Harrow, S. (2020) Colourworks: chromatic innovation in modern French poetry and art-writing
- Hatton, K. (2019) Inclusion and intersectionality in visual arts education
- Kline, G. (2018) Amazing glaze: techniques, recipes, finishing and firing
- Moschovi, A. (2012) Gust of photo-philia: photography in the art museum
- Tassinari, V. (2020) Designing in dark times: an Arendtian lexicon
- Weintraub, L. (2012) To life! eco art in the pursuit of a sustainable planet
- Whiteley, G. (2020) Art, politics and the pamphleteer
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!