More ebooks are arriving for you!
Check out all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
Many of these are in arts, design and performing arts – here are ebooks you can start reading right now!
- Davis, C. (2019) Encyclopedia of the Black Arts Movement
- Elwes, C. (2015) Installation and the moving image
- Hedin, G. (2018) Artistic visions of the Anthropocene North: climate change and nature in art
- Leonard, N. (2020) Web and digital for graphic designers
- Lorenzen, M. (2017) The Oxford handbook of creative industries
- O’Hara, S. (2019) Art hack practice: critical intersections of art, innovation and the maker movement
- Phillips, R. (2018) Mapping modernism: art, indigenity, colonialism
- Strehovec, J. (2020) Contemporary art impacts on scientific, social and cultural paradigms: emerging research and opportunities
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!