Explore the Research in Dance Education journal
Calling all dance and performing arts students and staff!
This lockdown is a great time to explore the gems that are available through the library’s online subscriptions.
The Research in Dance Education journal aims to inform and stimulate lively and critical debate, and promote the development of high quality research and practice in dance education. It is relevant to dance academics, teachers and learners.
Here at Sunderland University Library we have access to ‘Research in Dance Education’ from 2000 to up to the present day. All you need are your university login details and away you go! You can search it direct, or alternatively when you are using Library Search articles from this journal will appear in your results list if they match your search criteria.
Recently published articles include:
- A study of the perception and use of attention in undergraduate dance training classes
- Choreographic decolonisation
- Dance as democracy among people 65+
- Steps, style and sensing the difference
- The Chinese dance: a mirror of cultural representations
- Using creative dance for expressing emotions in preschool children