Yet even more ebooks!
Check out all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
Many of these are in arts, design and performing arts – here are ebooks you can start reading right now!
- Antoine, D. (2020) Fashion design: a guide to the industry and the creative process
- Berglund, O. (2020) Extinction rebellion and the climate change activism: breaking the law to change the world
- Clarke, M. (2020) The essential guide to contemporary dance techniques
- Erlmann, V. (2020) Hearing cultures: essays on sound, listening and modernity
- Kimmerer, R. (2020) Braiding sweetgrass: indigenous wisdom, scientific knowledge and the teachings of plants
- Picard, D. (2009) The framed world: tourism, tourists and photography
- Purdy, S. (2020) Flop musicals of the twenty-first century: how they happened, when they happened (and what we’ve learned)
- Rictchey, M. (2019) Composing capital: classical music in the neoliberal era
- Smith, W. (ed) (2019) The Routledge international handbook of new digital practices in galleries, libraries, archives, museums and heritage sites
- Thomas, D. (2019) Fashionopolis: the price of fast fashion and the future of clothes
- Torre, D. (2019) Animation – process, cognition and actuality
- Wyhbrow, N. (2020) Contemporary art biennials in Europe: the work of art in the complex city
If you’d like to recommend an ebook for us to buy, or a topic on which you’d like to see us buy more ebooks, let us know through our ‘Suggest an ebook‘ campaign!