Many more ebooks to read
Check out all the new books we have bought recently for the Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries. Many of these are in arts, design and performing arts subjects.
You can explore all these ebooks (and many many more) right now!
- Bacher (2008) Dream worlds: production design for animation
- Barton (2016) Don’t get a job make a job: how to make it as a creative graduate
- Bradway (2019) After queer studies: literature, theory, and sexuality in the 21st century
- Hicks (2018) The melodramatic moment: music and theatrical culture 1790-1820
- Kleon (2012) Steal like an artist: nobody told you about being creative
- Mulholland (2019) Re-imaging the art school: paragogy and artistic learning
- Multigraph Collective (2018) Interacting with print: elements of reading in the era of print saturation
- Purdy (2020) Flop musicals of the twenty-first century: how they happened, when they happened (and what we’ve learned)
- Roberts (2017) Blackface nation: race, reform and identify in American popular music 1812-1925
- Schildcrout (2019) In the long run: a cultural history of Broadway’s hit plays
- Stephenson (2003) Plays 1
- Tasker (2019) Hashtag authentic: finding creativity and building a community of Instagram and beyond
- Williams (2018) Planning your dissertation