New Books for TESOL and Languages
Library staff have been busy working with lecturers to buy more ebooks to support students.
If you have other suggestions you can do this via our Suggest an ebook scheme
Here are just some of the new ebooks.
- Curdt-Christiansen, X. L. (2015) Language, ideology and education: the politics of textbooks in language education. London, Routledge
- Farr, F. and Murray, L. (2016) The Routledge Handbook of language learning and technology. London, Routledge
- Farr, F. (2015) Practice in tesol. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press (Edinburgh Textbooks in TESOL).
- Galloway, N. (2017) Global Englishes and change in English language teaching: attitudes and impact. London, Routledge
- McKay, S. and Bokhorst-Heng, W. D. (2017) International English in its sociolinguistic contexts: towards a socially sensitive EIL pedagogy. London, Routledge
- Sert, O. (2015) Social interaction and L2 classroom discourse. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press (Studies in social interaction)
- Tomlinson, B. and Masuhara, H. (2017) The complete guide to the theory and practice of materials development for language learning. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc
If you are a member of staff wanting to develop your reading lists use the Library catalogue and journal databases see if there is anything you’d like to add to your module reading lists. You can add books to your My Module Resources lists by using our new interactive online guide available via our staff information pages. Contact Michelle Walker, Liaison Librarian, for further support and advice.