Creative blogs produced by the British Library
Suzie Williams, Sunderland University’s Art, Design and Performing Arts Liaison Librarian, has recently discovered the brilliant collection of blogs produced by the British Library.
You can sign up to receive updates to the blog direct to your email. Here are a selection – go and explore what is available in your subject area:
- Inspired by – this blog is about fashion, film, design and all things creative
- Music news and views – this blog is written by the British Library’s team of music curators – they write about the latest news about their music collections.
- Explore how to access the British Library’s extensive music collections
- The Digital Resources for Musicology links to substantial open access projects of use to musicians and musicologists
- Sound and moving images from the British Library – explore over 6 million sound recordings