Health Research Premium Collection trial – your feedback is crucial!
We are currently running a trial* of an eJournal collection called “Health Research Premium Collection” which will give staff, students and researchers access to a wide range of journals.
We need evidence of need to make a decision to purchase it for the University Library, and we are looking for student and staff views on this resource. Here’s how to join in:
- Go to the Health Research Premium Collection
- Search for journals, subjects or articles. We welcome any feedback, but we are particularly interested in:
- how easy you find it to use
- whether you found relevant content for your studies/research, etc.
- Visit the feedback form to give us your thoughts
More about the Database: The Health Research Premium Collection includes current full-text access to over 2,500 peer-reviewed journal titles, including:
- International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy
- Nature (embargoed for 12 months)
- BMJ Journals, including Evidence-Based Medicine and Evidence-Based Mental Health (embargoed for 12 months)
- The New England Journal of Medicine (embargoed for 3 months)
- Cognitive Research
- Epidemiology and Infection
- Psychological Medicine
If you’d like more detailed information on the collection you can also visit: https://proquest.libguides.com/healthresearchpremium
*The trial has been extended and now finishes at the end of May 2020.