Individual and small group consultations with your Academic Liaison Librarian
- Find textbooks and other books using the library catalogue to give you a broad context and for background information
- Use the library’s search engine to find journal articles about the specific topics you’re interested in.
- Check out the subject pages for Medicine and Pharmacy, Nursing and Health Sciences to explore subject-specific resources, such as CINAHL, Web of Science and PubMed.
- Explore our online study skills guides for advice on doing effective library research including:
- identifying academic sources
- searching for journal articles
- tips and tricks for advanced searching
- evaluating what you find
If you’d like guidance on searching resources for your assignments, you can book an individual or small group consultation with your Academic Liaison Librarian.