Heritage Open Days 13-22 September
Check out the Heritage Open Days locally this September!
They provide excellent opportunities to explore heritage of all kinds in the region – this year the open days take place over a period of 10 days.
Pick the day you want to go exploring or the location you want to explore – get searching!
Push your boundaries, check out places you’ve never been to. For example:
- Artwork in local churches
- Durham University Art Collection
- Norman Cornish’s work
- Birthplace of artist and engraver Thomas Bewick
- Performances of songs and poems in North Tyneside
- Take a heritage tour of Newcastle’s Live Theatre
- …and much more!