Health Information Week
This week 1-7 July is Health Information Week which promotes the value of health information for patients and the public.
To celebrate take a look at the latest material we’ve added to our university library collection over the 2018/19 academic year on Health and Social Care. Our material will equip you as a practitioner give your clients and service users the best information to meet their needs.
Each day of the week has a special theme:
- Monday 1st July: Healthy lifestyles
- Tuesday 2nd July: Mental health; and patient stories
- Thursday 4th July: Long term conditions; and social prescribing
- Friday 5th July: Innovations for preventing illness
- Sunday 7th July: Mindfulness and relaxation
Take a look at our My Module Reading list on SSC202 Health Improvement and Healthy Lifestyles for more material on healthy living.