Health Information Week 2019
1st – 7th July 2019
‘Health Information Week is a national, multi-sector campaign to promote high quality information for patients and the public. High quality health information can have a huge impact on people’s ability to stay healthy and manage illnesses effectively, giving them a better quality of life’
Every day of Health Information Week has a theme and focus, look our for tweets each day using the #HIW2019
- Monday 1st July: Healthy lifestyles
- Tuesday 2nd July: Mental health; and patient stories
- Wednesday 3rd July: Health and digital literacy
- Thursday 4th July: Long term conditions; and social prescribing
- Friday 5th July: Innovations for preventing illness
- Saturday 6th July: Patient stories
- Sunday 7th July: Mindfulness and relaxation
The University Library has lots of books that can help you understand and manage your health and wellbeing.
Here are just a small selection. Click the image below to check availability of books from the library catalogue.
There are also lots of resources available via the University Wellbeing pages if you need any help or advice on any of the issues mentioned.
or contact Student Support Services via these routes
Term time opening hours
Mon – Thu: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm