Modern Drama – latest issue now available
Keep up with reading the journal literature by exploring the latest issue of ‘Modern drama‘ – volume 62, part 2 (2019) is now out.
Articles in this issue include:
- Sweating Tennessee Williams: Working Actors in A Streetcar Named Desire and Portrait of a Madonna by Shonni Enelow
- Daphne Marlatt’s West Coast Work with Noh by Susan Knutson
- The Complex Racial Politics of Smart People by Isaiah Matthew Wooden
- The Mote in God’s i: Fourier, Fractals, and Imaginary Numbers in Tom Stoppard’s Arcadia by Jeremy Colangelo
- Rachel Crothers’s Abandoned Play Venus and the Future of Gender by Lesley Broder