Journal of Artistic Research – Issue 16 now out
JAR16 is out! The latest issue of the online peer-reviewed Journal for Artistic Research is now available. This journal discusses artistic research, is open-access and free to read.
Contributions to this issue include:
- Christopher Williams, ‘Anarchiving (in) Ben Patterson’s Variations for Double-Bass’
- Eric Souther, Laura McGough, and Jason Bernagozzi, ‘Responsive Aesthetics: Remediating Digital-to-Analog Television Converters as Artist Tools’
- Barbara Macek, ‘Between Agony and Ecstasy: Investigations into the Meaning of Pain’
- Heidi Marika Fast, ‘Vocal Nest – non-verbal atmospheres that matter’
- Lise Hovik, ‘The Red Shoes Project Revisited’