New market research report for tourism – The Struggle for Sustainable Tourism Development
2017 is the UN International Year of Sustainable Tourism. It is timely therefore that in February Euromonitor Passport published a new report on The Struggle for Sustainable Tourism Development.
You can see a summary and the contents of this report at: https://www.euromonitor.com/the-struggle-for-sustainable-tourism-development/report if you want to quickly see whether it would be useful to you – remember though, you do not have to pay!
This Report is available to University of Sunderland students and staff as part of our subscription
How to access this report for free
Log into the Euromonitor Passport Database using the guidance below:
- Go to the Library website and click on the ‘Databases A-Z link
- Log in with your University User ID and password if prompted
- Find Euromonitor Passport in the alphabetical list – open it
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Search for ‘ The Struggle for Sustainable Tourism Development’