Navigate this induction
Accessing resources that are not online
Sometimes you may not find what you need online. This may be because the source:
- you need is not available electronically (it is print only)
- is not included in the University Library e-resource subscriptions
- is not available freely online
If you have used Library Search to look for what you need and checked Google Scholar and you still cannot find what you need online you can use the Document Delivery Service.
Through the Document Delivery Service the Library will try and obtain the source you need either from:
- our own print collections. We’ll copy or digitise book chapters or journal articles (in compliance with our copyright licence) and email them to you;
- inter-library loan. We’ll try and find a digitised copy of book chapters or journal articles for you from the British Library or another university library.