CIMA open evening – London
This open evening will provide an introduction for those considering the CIMA and a career as a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
Date: 26th October 2017
Time: 5.30 for 6pm – 8.30pm
Location: CIMA, The Helicon, One South Place, London EC2M 2RB
Who will benefit
Anyone who is interested in knowing more about the CIMA qualification. All welcome!
What you can gain
• Get one to one advice on studying the CIMA qualification.
• Find out if you will be exempt from any exams.
• Find out details about the different study options available; entry routes, study options, exams, careers and any other queries you may have.
• CIMA qualified professionals will share insight, experience and advice.
• Find out career opportunities and earning potential for CIMA qualifieds.
There has never been a better time to be a management accountant. CIMA qualified management accountants, particularly at senior level, are in demand more than ever. This open evening will allow attendees to explore the internationally recognised CIMA qualification.
Register to attend this free event here – http://www.cimaglobal.com/Events/Events/CIMA-open-evening—London/