The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition returns to London’s Olympia on 13th and 14th October 2017 bringing together a wide range of the UK’s top employers under one roof, along with lots of expert advice and special features to help you take your first step into the working world.
Where: London Olympia
Nearest station: Kensington (Olympia) or West Kensington Tube
When: 13th and 14th October 2017
Register here: https://www.gradjobs.co.uk/my-grad-jobs/step1
Step away from online application forms and meet recruiters from fantastic employers face-to-face to discover what graduate opportunities they have to offer, how to apply and what will make you stand out from the crowd.
You will also have the chance to take advantage of invaluable careers advice and job-seeking tools to help you get your dream job including:
- Advice Clinic – Struggling to decide which career path to choose or unsure how get your dream job? Bring all your career-related questions to the Advice Clinic!
- CV Clinic – You only get one chance to make a first impression and chances are your CV will be the first thing a potential employer reads about you. Get one-to-one feedback from the experts to ensure you are putting your best foot forward.
- Mock Assessment Centre – Nervous about an assessment centre? Take the rare opportunity to practice common exercises for free and get individual feedback on your performance.
- GradJobs Starting Point – Not sure where to start? Head to the GradJobs Starting Point to get extra info about the companies recruiting, tips on how to approach employers and how to make the most of your time at the exhibition.
- Careers presentations – Throughout the exhibitions companies will give insightful presentations about their organisation, their graduate jobs and what makes them a top graduate employer!
- Psychometric testing area – Try your hand at practice psychometric tests for free so you know what to expect when it comes to the real thing.