Travelbird Scholarship and Internship Programme
Travelbird have an exciting opportunity for one student to win €3,000 based on a creative project about a personal travel experience. The most successful applicant will also have the chance complete an internship at their Headquarters in Amsterdam and students at the University of Sunderland are now eligible to enter.
What’s the Opportunity?
- The winner of this scholarship programme will see a talented and motivated student win a €3,000 scholarship to go towards their studies, work placement or travel based on a creative project
- The most successful applicant will also have the opportunity to work at the Amsterdam office for a period of 3 to 6 months, if they would like to experience working for an international startup in the travel industry
- The benefits don’t stop at the invaluable experience and insights you’ll gain during your time there, or even the prize you’ll receive for having been awarded the scholarship. You can also look forward to delicious, healthy lunches, free wine and beer at the end of a great week and the use of your own Macbook Pro
- In addition to this, you will also receive an intern allowance of €350 per month
How to Apply?
To apply for this scholarship you need to be a current student and answer the following question:
“What has been your most inspirational travel experience?”
- Your application will be accepted in a variety of different types of formats, whether it be a video project or an inspiring essay; just get creative!
- Students must be 18 years or over
- Please go to the Travelbird Scholarship Page to read more and how to apply
Who are Travelbird?
- Travelbird is an online travel agency that offers the top travel deals every day. This company is all about putting together the most inspiring offers and creating engaging, illuminating content
- Young, evolving, vibrant, exciting, internationally-orientated — these are just some of the words that can be used to describe the TravelBird dynamic
- From the company receiving its first booking in April 2010 to 2.5m travellers having enjoyed a holiday with TravelBird just 5 years later, they have grown from 2 employees to over 550
- With over 30 nationalities now working at TravelBird and an average employee age of just 27, this is the perfect place for inspiring individuals from all over the world to learn, grow and flourish!