Students of University of Sunderland in London are welcome to make an appointment to see a careers adviser while they are a studying and for up to three years after graduation.
We can support you with:
- Careers guidance: Exploring your career options
- Searching for internships and graduate job opportunities
- Advice on CV, job application and cover letter writing
- Practice job interview sessions
- Psychometric testing
We also run a range of skills sessions, including:
- Proactive Job Hunting
- Presentation Skills
- Interview Skills
- Professional Communication
- Social Media for Job Searching
- CV writing
If you wish to make an appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call into the Careers Office on the fourth floor.