Qualitative Methods Training
As we pass the halfway point in the EMULSION study and are starting our data collection and analysis, we start to feel the benefit of the training we have accessed in the lead up to the study. We submitted a full training plan as part of the application for the Clinical Pharmacy Research Grant, and so as part of us communicating our work, we also want to share our experiences of this training.
Each review comes from two perspectives, myself as someone who has already completed a qualitative research project, and Lindsay who is relatively new to qualitative methodologies so hopefully it will be useful to a wide range of early career researchers looking to complete a qualitative research project.
Here is the training we have accessed to date in the project. This post will be updated with the further training as we attend it and reviews as they are written. We hope you find this useful
- NVivo training, QSR International (coming soon)
- Qualitative research methods in health, Warwick University
- Depth Interview Skills, Natcen
- Conducting Focus Groups, the Social Research Association
- Qualitative Data Analysis, University of Surrey (coming soon)
- Qualitative Data Analysis, the Social Research Association (coming soon)