Fostering Training Support and Development Standards
Provided by: Al Coates, Supervising Social Worker, adoptive parent and former Foster Carer, and representative on the DfE Adoption Support Advisory Group.
This unit develops Foster carers knowledge of TS&D standards and the requirements to meet the national minimum benchmark during their first year of induction.
The unit explores each of the seven standards as prescribed by the Department for Education and assists Foster Carers to identify their skills, knowledge and experience to enable them to complete the TS&D standards workbook.
£55 from January 2017 – 10 hours CPD equivalent – you can register HERE
What is included in the unit
- a single login which will take you to the main page where you will find everything you need- including a quick access email link to the tea
- a series of MP4 format presentations that can playback on any device including mobile phone
- easy to use student handbook, available in word or pdf where you can add notes and ideas to keep these together for later use and ease of storage
- easy links to additional resources pertinent to the unit
- a listed webliography (providing additional resources for any further reading or viewing you may want to do)
- the option to purchase a full parchment certificate posted to your home address from the University of Sunderland listing achievements (pdf format certificate is sent electronically as part of the unit fee
- support available throughout including an admin team: email@example.com alongside firstname.lastname@example.org, the admin team at Cape are also available via telephone Mon-Fri- from early until 5pm