Child on Parent Violence (CPV)

An Introduction to Child on Parent Violence

CPV

This unit will be available from the new CEL&T Website from this summer

What is included in the unit

1. a single login which will take you to the main page where you will find everything you need- including a quick access email link to the tea
  2. a series of MP4 format presentations that can playback on any device including mobile phone
  3. easy to use student handbook, available in word or pdf where you can add notes and ideas to keep these together for later use and ease of storage
  4. easy links to additional resources pertinent to the unit
  5. a listed webliography (providing additional resources for any further reading or viewing you may want to do)
  6. the option to purchase a full parchment certificate posted  to your home address from the University of Sunderland listing achievements (pdf format certificate is sent electronically as part of the unit fee
  7. support available throughout including an admin team: cape@sunderland.ac.uk alongside wendy.thorley@sunderland.ac.uk, the admin team at Cape are also available via telephone Mon-Fri- from early until 5pm

FEEDBACK FOR THIS UNIT: (thank you to everyone for letting us know your thoughts)

From taking part in this unit I feel that I have ……..

I feel that I have gained an insight into an issue that I previously did not know anything about. Through doing this unit I feel I am now more equipped to approach parents and adults that are being effected by CPV. The issue is quite a deep one, but it is shocking to find out how little the topic is address with the public space. I feel that it needs to be brought forward to make more people aware of this issue. Graduate and Volunteer Support